Recent Posts

Thursday, December 2, 2010

60 Second Interview w/ Sum-Thyng Like a Poet


60 Second Interview 
with Sum-Thyng Like a Poet

What did you want to be when you were a child? 
As a child i wanted to be everything from a teacher, rapper,painter,race car driver(i love sports cars) singer (but realized i couldn't sing not one bit ),i even wanted to be a astronaut...

Favorite Book? Why?
My Favorite book is A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah it's hard for anything to keep my attention and this book did it's my favorite because this book was so real every emotion i could feel as i was reading it the pain and joy i just felt like goin to find Ismael and huggin him after i got finish reading it

Proudest Moment? 

My Proudest Moment it has to be when My Auntie told me she was Proud of the woman that i have become... 


If you could ask one question to anyone that is no longer with us what who it be and to whom?
Honestly i have no question i would want to ask anyone that is not with us anymore but i have several questions for some people that is still among the living.


If you had describe what you do artistically to someone who has never heard you, how would you do so?
I follow my heart say what it feels with words ...I say how and what i feel using metaphors and word play some of the things i say everyone is not goin to feel the same way that i do about them (we're human i don't expect for everybody to agree with me) I create false hoods and tell the truth about everyday issues the way that i see them .

No comments:

Post a Comment